Welcome

This is a space for posting images, clips, sounds, text, links etc. pertaining to media and mind, body, or spirit exploration. Please use this as a resource, a record, and a platform for dialogue and exchange...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bacchanalia

"A few things about tomorrow:
- It is not really feasible for me to bring the huge speakers/amp to the chosen location. I'm going to bring the speakers I took to Joshua Tree but this means there won't be an output for a mic unless you bring another amp.
- I'm going to need help carrying everything [especially the generator] to the bluffs. Either a few people can meet me in Ellwood or I can meet you all in IV if someone has a way to carry heavy things on their bike...OR we could eliminate the need for power altogether in which case I won't take a generator. Let me know ASAP if this is the case.
- Lastly, are we planning on being at the bluffs at 6:00?
Thanks all, see you tomorrow,
Anastasia"

I'd opt to go acoustic on this biotch. Since we won't have a p.a. regardless, it seems like a lot of hassle to bring a generator and speakers out there. Even without the generator and speakers we are gonna have plenty to carry with fire wood, instruments, liquid nature, costumes etc.

To clarify the meeting place, 6819 Fortuna Rd 5:30. From there we can distribute gear based on bike load capacities.

No comments:

Post a Comment